- Stonehenge, Samhain and the Tree at the Gates of Paradise
- Remember! Remember, the Sixth of November! It’s 800 Years Since the Signing of the Charter of the Forest!
- Voices of Albion Revisited: Sun, Stones and Giants’ Dance
- Voices of Albion Revisited: The Long Lost Song of the Giant’s Dance
- Voices of Albion Revisited: As Once It Was, So It Shall Be!
Voices of Albion Rev… on Voices of Albion Revisited: As… stonehengefestivalca… on Voices of Albion Revisited:… Rupert Ferguson on Voices of Albion Revisited:… Robert Burns on Voices of Albion Revisited:… joekano76 on Voices of Albion Revisited:…
This month’s better late than never blog is a kind of follow up to my earlier interactive dialogue with world famous Wing Chun Master Emin Boztepe. By all accounts a Merlinhedd exclusive, the long awaited recommencement, or rather commencement, of a regular monthly blogspot tied directly in with the Merlinhedd YouTube channel is due to begin with another genuine exclusive in the coming weeks as I start to go public with my recently re-established contact with Mark Maurice: the mouth and mindset behind the Original Goa Trance Scene: circa 1992: a full four years before the scene went ‘overground’ after its supposed ‘discovery’ by mainstream media House djs Paul Oakenfold and Danny Rampling.
For more about that and a number of related links go to:
Anyway, for those of you who have looked at the most recent contributions to this blog and are a bit unclear as to who Emin Boztepe really is, check out this videographic blast from the past in which Emin brings an end to the so called ‘Wing Chun Wars’ of the nineteen eighties by felling the self styled and self proclaimed Grand Master of the style, William Cheung.