- Sun, Stones and Giants’ Dance
- Voices of Albion Revisited: The Long Lost Song of the Giant’s Dance
- Voices of Albion Revisited: As Once It Was, So It Shall Be!
- Remember! Remember the 5th & 6th November!
- Voices of Albion Revisited: ‘Occupy Stonehenge!’ A Beginner’s Guide to the relevance of the original Free Festival Movement to Occupy
Voices of Albion Rev… on Voices of Albion Revisited: As… stonehengefestivalca… on Voices of Albion Revisited:… Rupert Ferguson on Voices of Albion Revisited:… Robert Burns on Voices of Albion Revisited:… joekano76 on Voices of Albion Revisited:…
With this year’s Portobello Film Festival scheduled for September, the month of traditional Virgoan Harvest Home sees the screening of some 700 new films at one of London’s most important alternative media events. Unbeknown to a large proportion of its audience, not to mention many of its participants, the festival itself grew out of the street level DIY Culture of the nineteen eighties and nineties.
This month, as a tribute to the Festival’s administrator, Jonathan Barnett, with whom I have been collaborating on videos and other projects for some twenty years or more, Merlinhedd Youtube is releasing an accessible dvd showcase of some of his earliest videos; some of which will be viewable on line to readers and followers of this blog. In the meantime, here’s a quick blast of Spiral Tribe, themselves scheduled to appear in the Video Cafe in a reshowing of my film on the 1994 Criminal Justice Bill, ‘A Hard Act to Follow’.