- Voices of Albion Revisited: Sun, Stones and Giants’ Dance
- Voices of Albion Revisited: The Long Lost Song of the Giant’s Dance
- Voices of Albion Revisited: As Once It Was, So It Shall Be!
- Remember! Remember the 5th & 6th November!
- Voices of Albion Revisited: ‘Occupy Stonehenge!’ A Beginner’s Guide to the relevance of the original Free Festival Movement to Occupy
Voices of Albion Rev… on Voices of Albion Revisited: As… stonehengefestivalca… on Voices of Albion Revisited:… Rupert Ferguson on Voices of Albion Revisited:… Robert Burns on Voices of Albion Revisited:… joekano76 on Voices of Albion Revisited:…
Category Archives: Voices of Albion Revisited
This year, the mainstream media, from the Sun, to the Mirror, to the Independent and RT, all covered the annual celebration of the Spring Equinox at Stonehenge; perhaps indicating a seismic shift in the collective consciousness; or rather unconscious; as most of those who read these publications are completely unaware of what these ancient rites actually symbolize when it comes to the significance of these age old customs. Continue reading
Close on three weeks ago now, following the appearance of a groundbreaking new theory in relation to the Acoustic Archaeology of Stonehenge, which had received some excellent and well deserved publicity on BBC tv and Radio, I published an article … Continue reading
The oft repeated quote ‘History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce’ generally attributed to Karl Marx, may well have been the original antecedent to that likewise attributed to George Santayana, “Those who do not learn history are doomed … Continue reading