- Sun, Stones and Giants’ Dance
- Voices of Albion Revisited: The Long Lost Song of the Giant’s Dance
- Voices of Albion Revisited: As Once It Was, So It Shall Be!
- Remember! Remember the 5th & 6th November!
- Voices of Albion Revisited: ‘Occupy Stonehenge!’ A Beginner’s Guide to the relevance of the original Free Festival Movement to Occupy
Voices of Albion Rev… on Voices of Albion Revisited: As… stonehengefestivalca… on Voices of Albion Revisited:… Rupert Ferguson on Voices of Albion Revisited:… Robert Burns on Voices of Albion Revisited:… joekano76 on Voices of Albion Revisited:…
Tag Archives: Da Vinci Code
This year, the mainstream media, from the Sun, to the Mirror, to the Independent and RT, all covered the annual celebration of the Spring Equinox at Stonehenge; perhaps indicating a seismic shift in the collective consciousness; or rather unconscious; as most of those who read these publications are completely unaware of what these ancient rites actually symbolize when it comes to the significance of these age old customs. Continue reading
In the third installment of this recently reactivated thread we follow on from the concept of Custom Law and Common Right, in relation to Wally Hope’s Stonehenge People’s Free Festival, and the Open Access to Stonehenge Campaign that it was … Continue reading