- Stonehenge, Samhain and the Tree at the Gates of Paradise
- Remember! Remember, the Sixth of November! It’s 800 Years Since the Signing of the Charter of the Forest!
- Voices of Albion Revisited: Sun, Stones and Giants’ Dance
- Voices of Albion Revisited: The Long Lost Song of the Giant’s Dance
- Voices of Albion Revisited: As Once It Was, So It Shall Be!
Voices of Albion Rev… on Voices of Albion Revisited: As… stonehengefestivalca… on Voices of Albion Revisited:… Rupert Ferguson on Voices of Albion Revisited:… Robert Burns on Voices of Albion Revisited:… joekano76 on Voices of Albion Revisited:…
Tag Archives: Iolo Morganwg
This year, the mainstream media, from the Sun, to the Mirror, to the Independent and RT, all covered the annual celebration of the Spring Equinox at Stonehenge; perhaps indicating a seismic shift in the collective consciousness; or rather unconscious; as most of those who read these publications are completely unaware of what these ancient rites actually symbolize when it comes to the significance of these age old customs. Continue reading
The initiation of this ongoing thread began, to all intents and purposes, as a response to the New Putney Debates of October and November 2012; when the LSX Occupy Group decided to celebrate the 365th Anniversary of the original Leveller … Continue reading